Skip to main content


Past few days I have been going through every piece of information I have gotten my hands on related to our potentially new home. I've requested more info from the seller (through the realtor) and I've tried to recall every little detail from our short viewing of the apartment. At the same time the list of open questions just keeps growing.

At the same time I'm already planning how to furnish the place and what renovations needs to be made. I'm also planning all kind of home improvements I'd like to do.

I'm not sure if I'm looking for rational validation to the decision I think I have already made by heart. Or am I trying to find something to back off from making the offer.

It's a good thing we are not in a hurry with this one. There is plenty of time to go through all the details before we need to make our final decision.

On the other hand it would probably have been easier if we would have needed to make the decision more quickly. Too much time to think about all these things isn't necessarily a good thing wither. But after all, it's quite big decision.